23 June 2009

To my conservative family and friends:

Dear conservative friends and family members:

Don't send me your bullshit right-wing pro-gun pro-life pro-church anti-other countries except America propaganda e-mails. In return, I, the liberal, will not send you my radical, left-wing pro-gun control pro-choice pro-science pro-other countries except America propaganda e-mails.

I bring it up because I never send out liberal-slanted e-mails to you, my conservative friends and family members, but you seem to send me your bullshit all the time. It's not as if you don't know I'm liberal. What, do you think I'm actually going to read your shit? Certainly not, it's going in the trash bin immediately. Good god, that pisses me off.

Thanks. Glad we could come to terms on this one.

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment