25 June 2009

Doing my best to piss off the Right Wing

I was having a discussion via Twitter with theoldbat1, aka @RutheeS, about abortion rights and things like that, and some conservative jerkoff budged his way into our conversation with this:

@jay_pe: @zatzie @RutheeS baby murderers. Your fake concern for others is not honorable. Your mother was pro-life but you are a disgrace.

@zatzie: @jay_pe @RutheeS Actually, my mother had an abortion before me because her baby would have been born with no brain stem. So fuck off. When's the last time you actually did something good for another living person anyway? Inconsiderate, judgmental jerk.

(That is absolutely true, by the way, about my mom.)

@jay_pe: @zatzie pottymouth = you chose death to boys & girls. Nice choice freaks.

@zatzie: @jay_pe I am assuming you are pro-war? How many boys and girls have you willingly and supportively sent off to be killed in Iraq? How kind.

In short, YES! Doing my best to piss off the self-righteous bastards of the right wing! Huzzah! I'm sure this will continue...I will post highlights if I get really good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment