22 June 2009

Open Invitation

Another headline that just made me cringe:

People on terrorist watch list allowed to buy guns

My blog just writes itself sometimes, doesn't it?

Yes, forget about the yellow-orange-red alert color days or the grand efforts of the Office of Homeland Security, let's just let these people just walk right into America (because we're so good at keeping them out) and then give them guns! Perfect! It's 9/11 2.0! Yes, isn't this just the next thing we need. Known troublemakers on the terrorist watch list being allowed to legally buy guns...that's just almost asking them to come and shoot us!

Hello! Is anyone awake in there? I think not.

Maybe I will stay in New Zealand when I get there next year. America is pissing me off more and more these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment